The Hudson Profits CollectiveBig Solutions for Small Businesses
Let’s get straight to it. Any investment into your business needs to be a strong and sound decision. You MUST be sure that you will be making more money than you are spending in order for it to make sense.
So let’s start by discussing ROI. Then I will share more of the individual concepts and approaches I can employ for your business.
As a marketing agency owner I am committed to delivering maximum ROI (return on investment) for my clients. To achieve this goal, I leverage the latest tools and techniques (both technological and psychological) in digital marketing to optimize campaigns, track results, and constantly improve performance. In this proposal, I will outline my approach to maximizing ROI for my clients, including our key strategies, tactics, and metrics for success.
The purpose of marketing isn’t just to look good amongst your competition – it is to generate MORE revenue for your business than ever before!
The return on investment (ROI) is the key metric for evaluating the effectiveness of marketing efforts and holding me accountable to my intentions for you.
ROI measures the revenue generated by my marketing efforts compared to the cost of those efforts including the ad spend and my monthly retainer.
A high ROI indicates that our work together successful and generating revenue, while a low ROI indicates that our strategies, and technology may need to be reevaluated or adjusted.
These metrics will be measured and shared with you as my client each month so that we as a team can move forward with intention and excellence.
We will take a data-driven approach combined with proven technological and psychological approaches to maximize your ROI. I will use a variety of tools and techniques to track the performance of your marketing campaigns and optimize them for maximum ROI. My approach includes the following key strategies:
- Goal Setting: I will work closely with you to establish clear and measurable marketing goals that are aligned with their business objectives. (see standard expectations below)
- Audience Segmentation: I will use data analysis to identify and target specific customer segments that are most likely to generate revenue for you.
- Campaign Optimization: I will continuously monitor and optimize campaigns to improve their performance and maximize ROI.
- Performance Tracking: We use advanced analytics tools to track the performance of campaigns and provide regular reports to our clients.
- Continuous Improvement: I constantly analyze data and make adjustments to campaigns to ensure they are delivering the highest possible ROI for you.
- Cost Effectiveness: I will use my arsenal of tools and techniques to create free and lowest cost marketing campaigns for your business.
Metrics for Success:
To measure the success of my marketing approach, I track a variety of metrics, including:
- Cost per Acquisition (CPA): The cost of acquiring a new customer.
- Return on Ad Spend (ROAS): The amount of revenue generated by a campaign compared to the cost of that campaign.
- Conversion Rate: The percentage of website visitors who take a desired action, such as contacting you or filling out a form.
- Click-Through Rate (CTR): The percentage of people who click on an ad from Facebook or link compared to the total number of people who see it.
My focus is on delivering maximum ROI for my clients. I use a data-driven approach to optimize campaigns, track results, and constantly improve performance. I use proven psychological and technical strategies to make my clients stand out amongst their competition in a way that creates trust, accountability, and professionalism that helps their potential clients and customers keep them as the ‘standard setter’ for the industry in general.
By working closely with my clients, I ensure that their marketing efforts are aligned with their business objectives, vision, values and grow their ability to generate revenue on a growing scale each month. I help my clients achieve long-term success and growth.
Below is a more detailed outline of what you can expect from me each month:
A few things that my clients have come to expect from my consistently working on their brand and discoverability measures:
1) ‘Near Me’ Google Searches Have Increased By Over 200%
When people change residences, go on vacation or are looking for a new service, it’s common for them to use Google to get a lay of the land: where to eat, what to do, and what to buy. The number of searches containing “near me” has increased by more than 200% over the last two years according to Google’s Consumer Insights!
To take advantage of this trend, I will consistently optimize your Google Business Profile page listing on a weekly basis with images, updates, events, etc, so it appears near the top in local search engine results pages (SERPs).
2) Over Half of Google Business Profile Interactions and Facebook Business Page Visits Produce Website Visits
My efforts are singularly focused on compelling your potential customers to find your Google Business Profile or Facebook Page and moving through a well planned ‘journey’ to contacting you and hiring you. With my system there’s more than a 50% chance that anyone who finds you will contact you for a quote.
My job is to create an entire experience, starting with Google or Facebook that makes you their absolute best option among the other companies who show up in their search results for your services. Building the experience is step one. Step two through 1,000 is monitoring, optimizing, and adjusting the experience.
What is Included in the Program?
Outside of this collective program these elements would cost $100,000+ each per year! Take a look at these stats:
-The average Web Manager salary in New York, NY is $89,205 as of January 26, 2023 –salary.com-
-The average Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager salary in the United States is $93,042 as of January 26, 2023 –salary.com
-The average pay for Google Business Development Manager at this company in the United States is $272,000 per year. –levels.fyi
-The average Facebook Ads Manager salary in New York, NY is $69,537 as of January 26, 2023 –salary.com
-The average Business Consultant salary in the United States is $76,594 –salary.com
All members of the collective receive a FREE state of the art WordPress website.
This website will have all of the technical and psychological elements needed to set you apart and grow your base.
Optimized and powerfully built websites have become increasingly important for local businesses in recent years. Gone are the days of a DIY webite being “good enough” to compete.
Here are some of the key reasons why having a website is crucial for a local business:
- Online Presence: Having a website ensures that your business has an online presence, making it easier for potential customers to find and learn about your business online.
- Increased Visibility: With a website, you can increase your business’s visibility in search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. This can lead to more organic traffic and ultimately more sales.
- Improved Customer Experience: Your website is a great platform to showcase your products and services, and to provide your customers with valuable information about your business. This can lead to an improved customer experience, which can help to build loyalty and drive repeat business.
- Cost-Effective Marketing: A website can be a cost-effective way to market your business. You can use your website to promote your products and services, share customer testimonials, and provide information about promotions and discounts.
- Competitive Advantage: In today’s digital age, having a website can give your business a competitive advantage over local competitors who do not have a website. It shows that your business is forward-thinking and up-to-date with modern business practices.
Overall, having an optimized and modern website is essential for any local business looking to grow and succeed in today’s competitive market.
Monthly SEO Optimization
Having a powerful website means maintenance and optimization – regularly.
Each month your website will be updated so that Google knows and loves your business!
(Search Engine Optimization) is crucial for local businesses as it helps them to increase their visibility online and attract more customers. Here are some reasons why SEO is important for local businesses:
- Increased visibility: Local SEO helps your business appear in the top search engine results pages (SERPs) when people search for businesses in your area. This makes it easier for potential customers to find you and increases your visibility.
- Targeted traffic: Local SEO targets people in your local area who are actively searching for the products or services you offer. This means that the traffic you receive is highly targeted and more likely to convert into paying customers.
- Cost-effective: Local SEO is a cost-effective marketing strategy for small businesses. It allows you to compete with larger businesses without spending a lot of money on advertising.
- Improved user experience: Local SEO involves optimizing your website for local searches, which improves the user experience for your visitors. This can lead to higher engagement, longer visit times, and ultimately more conversions.
- Increased trust and credibility: When your business appears at the top of the search results, it gives potential customers the impression that your business is trustworthy and credible. This can lead to more business and positive reviews.
In summary, local SEO is an important marketing strategy for small businesses as it helps them to increase their visibility, attract more targeted traffic, improve the user experience, and build trust and credibility with potential customers.
Google Business Profile Optimization
Having a growing and healthy Google Business profile is a powerful way to be found and chosen among the competition in the search tools.
This step each month will keep Google in your corner.
A Google Business Profile is extremely important for local businesses. It is a free tool offered by Google that allows business owners to create a profile for their business, which can be seen in Google Maps and in Google Search results. Here are some reasons why having a Google Business Profile is crucial for local businesses:
Increased visibility: Google Business Profile helps your business to be more visible to potential customers in your local area. When someone searches for a product or service that your business offers, your Google Business Profile will appear in the search results, making it easier for people to find you.
Improved credibility: When you have a Google Business Profile, it shows that you are a legitimate business that is verified by Google. This can help to build trust with potential customers who are looking for a business that they can rely on.
Contact information: Your Google Business Profile will include important contact information for your business, such as your phone number, address, and website. This makes it easy for customers to get in touch with you and learn more about your business.
Customer reviews: Google Business Profile allows customers to leave reviews about your business, which can help to build your reputation and attract new customers. Positive reviews can also help to improve your search ranking.
Insights: Google Business Profile provides insights about how customers are finding and interacting with your business. This information can help you to make informed decisions about your marketing strategy and improve your customer experience.
In summary, having a Google Business Profile is essential for local businesses as it can help to increase visibility, improve credibility, provide important contact information, attract customer reviews, and provide valuable insights.
Facebook Business Page Management
Are your ideal customers and clients on Facebook? Most likely… yes…
Having a personable, fun, and informative Facebook Business page with effective ads management will keep you top of mind, easy to find, and easy to communicate with.
Facebook Business Pages can be an essential marketing tool for local businesses. Here are some of the key reasons why having a Facebook Business Page is important for local businesses:
- Increased Visibility: Facebook has over 2.8 billion monthly active users, making it an excellent platform for local businesses to increase their visibility and reach new customers.
- Targeted Advertising: Facebook allows businesses to target their ads to specific audiences based on demographics, interests, behaviors, and location, making it easier for local businesses to reach their target audience.
- Cost-Effective Marketing: Facebook advertising can be cost-effective for local businesses, as businesses can set their own budget for ad campaigns, and only pay when someone clicks on their ad.
- Customer Engagement: Facebook allows businesses to engage with their customers in real-time, respond to comments and messages, and provide customer support.
- Business Insights: Facebook provides businesses with detailed insights about their audience, including demographic information, engagement rates, and post reach, allowing businesses to refine their marketing strategy and improve their content.
- Increased Website Traffic: Local businesses can use Facebook to drive traffic to their website by including links to their website in their posts, and using Facebook advertising to promote their website to targeted audiences.
Overall, having a Facebook Business Page can be an effective way for local businesses to increase their visibility, reach new customers, engage with their audience, and drive traffic to their website, making it an important marketing tool for local businesses.
A collective of local business owners
This is the best part of this program! Each month all of the members of the collective will come together to learn, network, and grow in whichever way they need to.
Everyone will receive specific coaching, tools, resources and spotlight promotion while networking and sharing any promotions, changes, and wins in their business.
Collectives are groups of individuals who come together to pursue common goals or interests. In the context of small business communities, collectives can play a crucial role in supporting the growth and success of individual businesses, as well as the community as a whole. Here are some reasons why collectives are important:
- Increased buying power: When small businesses come together to form a collective, they can often leverage their combined buying power to negotiate better deals on supplies, equipment, and other essential resources. This can help individual businesses save money and improve their profitability.
- Sharing of knowledge and resources: By joining a collective, small business owners can tap into a wealth of knowledge and expertise from other members. This can include everything from marketing strategies to industry trends to best practices for managing finances. Additionally, collectives may share resources such as office space, equipment, or employees, which can reduce costs and increase efficiency.
- Networking and collaboration: Collectives provide opportunities for small business owners to network and collaborate with other like-minded individuals. This can lead to new partnerships, collaborations, and business opportunities that may not have been possible otherwise.
- Advocacy and support: Collectives can act as advocates for the interests of small businesses in the community, lobbying for policies that support small business growth and development. Additionally, collectives can provide emotional support and a sense of community for small business owners, who may otherwise feel isolated or overwhelmed.
Overall, collectives can provide a range of benefits for small business communities, including increased buying power, sharing of knowledge and resources, networking and collaboration opportunities, and advocacy and support.
The members of a collective have several roles and responsibilities, which may vary depending on the type of collective and its goals. Here are some common roles of collective members:
- Contributing to the collective: Each member has a responsibility to contribute their skills, resources, and time to the collective in order to help achieve its goals.
- Participating in decision-making: Collective members often make decisions together, through a democratic process. Members should be willing to participate in discussions, offer their opinions, and respect the decisions of the group.
- Sharing knowledge and resources: Collective members should be willing to share their knowledge, skills, and resources with other members. This helps to build a sense of community and ensures that the collective is able to achieve its goals.
- Supporting each other: Members of a collective should support each other, both personally and professionally. This includes providing emotional support, offering advice, and helping each other to achieve their individual goals.
- Upholding the values and principles of the collective: Members of a collective should uphold the values and principles of the group, such as social justice, environmental sustainability, or community building. They should work together to create a safe and inclusive environment for all members.
Coaching and Consulting
If it’s on your mind, it’s on ours!
Having someone to bounce ideas off of, share concerns with, and hand problems off to is one of the elements that sets large scale CEO’s up for success.
Now you won’t be operating in a bubble while managing your business!
Regardless of where your business is in its growth a business coach can be a valuable asset for a local business in several ways. Here are some of the key reasons why having a business coach can be important:
- Expert guidance: A business coach brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the table. They can provide guidance on a wide range of topics, from business strategy and marketing to financial management and team building.
- Accountability: A business coach can help keep a local business owner accountable for their goals and commitments. By regularly checking in and providing feedback, a coach can help ensure that the business owner stays on track.
- Support: Starting, growing and running a business can be lonely and overwhelming at times. A business coach can provide emotional support and encouragement, as well as a sounding board for ideas and concerns.
- Perspective: A business coach can offer an objective, outside perspective on the business. This can help the owner see things from a different angle and identify blind spots or areas for improvement.
- Networking: A business coach may have a network of contacts that can be beneficial to the local business. This can include potential customers, partners, or other professionals who can provide advice or support.
Overall, a business coach can help a local business owner navigate the challenges of starting and running a business, and ultimately achieve their goals.
A business coach can provide many benefits to a small growing business. Here are some of the ways in which a business coach can help a small business:
- Develop a clear business plan: A business coach can work with the small business owner to create a clear and actionable business plan. This includes identifying goals, developing a marketing strategy, and establishing a budget.
- Improve productivity and efficiency: A business coach can help a small business owner streamline their operations and improve their efficiency. This can involve identifying areas where the business can save time and money, as well as implementing systems and processes to improve productivity.
- Build a strong team: A business coach can provide guidance on building a strong and effective team. This includes hiring the right people, establishing clear roles and responsibilities, and creating a positive and productive work culture.
- Increase revenue and profitability: A business coach can help a small business owner identify new revenue streams and ways to increase profitability. This includes developing new products or services, improving marketing strategies, and optimizing pricing.
- Provide support and guidance: Starting and running a small business can be challenging and overwhelming. A business coach can provide emotional support and guidance, as well as a sounding board for ideas and concerns.
Overall, a business coach can help a small business owner identify areas for improvement, develop a clear strategy, and achieve their goals. This can ultimately lead to greater success and profitability for the business.
As a business grows, it faces new challenges and opportunities. A business coach can help a growing business navigate these changes and continue to thrive. Here are some of the ways in which a business coach can help a growing business:
- Strategic planning: A business coach can work with the business owner to develop a long-term strategic plan. This includes setting clear goals, identifying growth opportunities, and establishing a plan for achieving those goals.
- Scaling operations: As a business grows, it needs to scale its operations to meet the increased demand. A business coach can help the business owner identify areas where they can streamline processes, improve efficiency, and increase productivity.
- Leadership development: A growing business requires strong leadership to continue to succeed. A business coach can work with the business owner to develop their leadership skills and build a strong team to support the business.
- Marketing and branding: A growing business needs to continue to attract new customers and build its brand. A business coach can help the business owner develop a marketing strategy, improve their branding, and reach new audiences.
Overall, a business coach can help a growing business navigate the challenges of scaling while continuing to focus on the long-term vision for the business. This can help the business achieve its goals and continue to thrive in the long run.
A stable and fully scaled business is one that has achieved a level of success and consistency in its operations. However, even a stable business can benefit from the guidance and expertise of a business coach. Here are some of the ways in which a business coach can help a stable business:
- Innovation: A stable business may become complacent and resistant to change. A business coach can help the business owner identify new opportunities for growth and innovation, and implement strategies to keep the business competitive.
- Employee engagement: A stable business may have employees who have been with the company for a long time. A business coach can help the business owner develop strategies to keep employees engaged and motivated, and prevent turnover.
- Customer experience: A stable business may have loyal customers, but it is important to continue to provide excellent customer service and experiences. A business coach can help the business owner identify areas where the business can improve the customer experience and retain customers.
- Streamlining processes: A stable business may have processes that have been in place for a long time, but may not be as efficient as they could be. A business coach can help the business owner identify areas where processes can be streamlined, resulting in cost savings and improved efficiency.
Overall, a business coach can help a stable business stay relevant, continue to grow, and prepare for the future. By providing a fresh perspective and expert guidance, a business coach can help the business achieve its goals and maintain its success.
MonthlySave $5,000 when you pay annually - $13,000
A full WordPress website that you own and host with full autonomy.
Training to allow you. to make updates to your site whenever you like (without worrying about breaking anything
Up to 5 done for you updates on your website each month
Initial SEO setup
Monthly SEO maintenance and optimization
Testimonial and Reviews setup and management across 3 platforms (Google, Facebook, and Website)
Google Business profile setup
Google Maps profile setup
Monthly Google Business optimization
Facebook Business Page setup
Monthly Facebook Business page management (up to 8 posts/month)
Facebook Ad management for one new add per month (does not include ad spend)
Up to 2 business site visits for photos/videos/interviews etc. to be used for your campaigns
Invitation to 1 monthly collective meeting (Zoom and local) where you will meet the people who are here to push you along and insert yourself wherever you can be helpful in their businesses as well.
One monthly collective coaching session where you share your struggles and receive the coaching, resources, and solutions that you need to keep moving to the next level.
Unlimited support from your coach and your collective in a private Facebook Group.